- Changes. bMoney Wize Ltd may make changes to the Website and the Content and/or the services and or products described on the Website at any time.
- Proprietary Rights. The Website and the Content are the sole and exclusive property of bMoney Wize Ltd and/or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Website or the Content other than as expressly authorised by bMoney Wize Ltd in writing. You acknowledge and agree that, as between bMoney Wize Ltd and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the Website and the Content is owned exclusively by bMoney Wize Ltd. Use of the Website or the Content in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement is prohibited.
- Permitted Uses. So long as you agree and comply with the terms of this Agreement, and unless this Agreement is otherwise terminated by bMoney Wize Ltd, bMoney Wize Ltd invites you to view the Website and the Content but you may not copy any of the Website or Content. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, remove or modify any acknowledgements, credits or legal notices contained on the Website or in the Content. Special terms may apply to some services and/or products offered on the Website and may be posted in connection with the applicable service, product, feature or activity. Any such terms are in addition to this Agreement and, in the event of a conflict, any such terms will prevail.
- Additional Restrictions. You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device. You further agree that you will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it.
- About the Information on this Website. The Content available on the Website is intended to be a general information resource and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained on it. bMoney Wize Ltd’s publication of the Website and Content is not a warranty or guarantee of the quality or availability of any services and/or products.
- Links To Other Sites. The Website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. bMoney Wize Ltd provides these links to other websites as a convenience, and use of these sites is at your own risk. The linked sites are not under the control of bMoney Wize Ltd, and bMoney Wize Ltd is not responsible for the content available on the other sites. Such links do not imply bMoney Wize Ltd’s endorsement of information or material on any other site and bMoney Wize Ltd disclaims all liability with regard to your access to and use of such linked Websites.
- Links to bmoneywize.co.uk. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and bMoney Wize Ltd, you must adhere to bMoney Wize Ltd’s linking policy as follows:
(i) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated bMoney Wize Ltd’s name and trademarks;
(ii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organisation or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with bMoney Wize Ltd;
(iii) when selected by a user, the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Website; and
(iv) bMoney Wize Ltd reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Unauthorised use of intellectual property rights. Unauthorised use of any bMoney Wize Ltd trade marks, service marks, logos, copyright, designs or other intellectual property rights are prohibited, and may be a breach of law.
- Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability.
- THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BMONEY WIZE LTD MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- BMONEY WIZE LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BMONEY WIZE LTD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LOSSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE GOODS OFFERED OR SOLD THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF BMONEY WIZE LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT IS INTENDED TO DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, NEGLIGENCE OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY OR TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Exclusions And Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold bMoney Wize Ltd, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of this Agreement.
- Copyright. The Website is protected by international copyright laws. Except for your use as authorised above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Website, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Website, without bMoney Wize Ltd’s express prior written permission.
- Notice and Procedures for Claims of Infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to us:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (providing URL(s) in the body of the communication is the best way to help us locate content quickly);
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
We can be reached as follows:
Address: Starting Point, 16 Pickering Road, Essex, IG11 8PG
(Please put “Copyright Infringement” in the subject line)
We may, in our sole discretion, disable and/or terminate use of our Website by users who infringe the intellectual property of others.
- Choice Of Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by and will be construed under English law and you irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement. YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIM ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT AS A CLASS ACTION.
- Data Processing. If bMoney Wize Ltd acts as data processor for a customer, we will only process such personal data on the customer’s instructions and ensure that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of or damage to personal data.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision is to be struck and the remaining provisions will remain in full force.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of bMoney Wize Ltd, and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision will be null and void.
- bMoney Wize Ltd reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of this Agreement and/or the rules and regulations set forth on the Website, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular internet address.